Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jim and Sherri Wear-who they are and why you want to know them!

I had the opportunity to meet the founders of Lifemax this past weekend! What a dynamo pair they are, and probably one of the most humble couples I have met. First I met them at a BBQ at John Tuckers home in Encino which is just amazing. There was only about 30 people there but it was great to see them in a social setting, they are as normal as any of us an it is hard to believe that such a young couple could start up this company! Jim and Sherri come from a real estate background so we ofcouse instantly hit it off. Jim is super funny, charming and willing to share his knowledge of what he knows about MILA and his and Sherri vision. Sherri could not be any cuter and any more genuine.

The next day I got meet with them privately. Since our meeting was in LA and I was headed to the beach I had my 19 yr old daughter and two year old with me. We met in the lobby of their hotel as my 19 yr old chased my 2 year old around and kept interrupting us every 10 minutes, Jim and Sherri were not even phrased by it, in fact Sherri could not get enough of my little boy as she was missing hers! As I sat with them their mission is crystal clear, the want to feed the world with this product. We can literally change the health and wealth of the world through MILA. MILA contains the highest levels of Omega 3 fatty acids. It is classified by the FDA as a whole raw food. It is inexpensive, a little over a $1 a day to take, easy to ship, tasteless and orderless so no need to change any habits or behaviors on how you take it. It is really a no brainer to me. I mix it in almost everything I eat and/or cook it is that easy.

To learn more about Jim and Sherri, go to www.youtube.com and type in Lifemax, several of their videos will pop up.

to learn more about Lifemax and MILA go to www.lifemaxtammy.com Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment