Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How 4000 followers on Twitter landed me on the Dr. Phil Show

Here is the deal! I am a coach/real estate trainer that is passionate about getting our kids healthier! I coach newer real estate agents and have been on Facebook for about a year I am sure you could tell me the exact date! LOL

My coaching clients were asking me what is Twitter and I didnt know. Since I coach newer real estate agents and I know this has nothing to do with my blog other than that are a lot of newer Realtors that are moms, I wanted to go in there as an unknown. Not as a 20 year veteran of real estate, not as a top real estate coach for the last 5 years, so I promoted Lifemax and got 4000 followers in less than 90 days by conversation not content.

With that being said, Dr. Phil was looking for peeps on Twitter that were in the LA area hmmm that would be me so I filled out the form and the producers called me the next day!

The taping was so much fun, what a production that was. I got to meet Robin his wife too and she is just as sweet in person as she is on TV. His staff was amazing and being on the Paramount studio was quite a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment