Monday, March 16, 2009

How you can sneak Mila into your kids food!

Because Mila is tasteless is makes it really easy to sneak into your kids food. No smell either! Mila is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar-free, high in fiber and protein. The super cool thing I love about this is that its supreme biological properties are not diminished by heat, so you can bake with it or put in your favorite recipes, can you say healthy chocalate chip cookies! Now there is such a thing in our house!

I am in the process of writing a cookbook, so look for all my Mila recipes coming soon! My friend just made vegan Mila brownies, I will get the recipe from her and post as soon as I can! For now mix Mila in your favorite smoothie, mix with yogurt, in cereal or oatmeal, makes great guacamole, I post that recipe too!

You can learn more about this great product and how to get it by visiting my website at www.tammyb.lifemax.net

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment