Monday, March 9, 2009

My first blog!

We all know the health of our nation is not good. Many of us have children that are growing up on fast food, I have 4 teenagers so I know! I love to cook and cook healthy if I can. Out of the 7 of us, I have two good veggie eaters, my 21 month old baby and my 13 year old son, the rest of them including my husband I have to sneak it in. Often I puree the veggies and then put them in the enchiladas, mashed potatoes, whole wheat pasta dishes, and even the baked goods. But they are on to me and often say "so mom what did you sneak in here this time?"

So I was thrilled when a good friend of mine came to me telling me about a product called Mila. Mila has the highest and safest combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and phytonutrients of any source on the planet. It is non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) and pesticide-free. But that is not the best part, it is completely tasteless with no smell and you can put it in many foods, juices, and smoothies.

My family is now getting more nutrition in their diets and they dont even know it!

Mila is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar free and high in fiber and protein. This is a whole raw food that is safe for everyone, I even give it to my baby!

Mila is a mixture of Salvia hispanica L. seed which has been carefully selected to maximize its nutritional value. It is a form of chia. You can find out more about the product by visiting my website www.tammyb.lifemax.net

No comments:

Post a Comment