Friday, May 15, 2009

My new assistant isnt working out Help!

I woke up a 5 am so I could get some work done before my asst work up. I wish I could get up that early every morning, I journaled did my 10/10 exercise and read a chapter from 3 books that I am currently reading Think like a Lady Act like a Man, Heart and Sold, and the other one I cant even spell it some raw food guru book, still learning on that one.

It was the most productive 3 hours of my day! Then my asst woke up, my little cutie pie helper that loves to copy over and over, staple or try to, and and highlight my contact list for the day. And while I love this most of the time because I think he is so funny, but now EVERY time the phone rings he answers it!

Now while the majority of my clients think it is cute they dont think it is so cute when he screams at the top of his lungs because I took the phone away from him.

So I had to take him to lunch, we went and had sushi, you know a public place is always best to fire someone like in the movie Jerry Macguire. We had a good talk, he agreed I rather just play with mommy than work with mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey isnt that against child labor laws? Shouldnt he be in China making shoes. LOL. Fun is fun.

    ReplyDelete