Saturday, May 2, 2009

WHY THIS BLOG MAY BE OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU

I am new to blogging, clearly if you look at the postings. Having 5 kids, 4 teenagers and a baby can keep you pretty busy and I have the luxury of working from home. But I tell you sometimes I wish that I didnt! I can bring a whole new meaning to cabin fever! If you are a mom reading this I am sure that you can relate.

The purpose of my blog is to empower moms. With a coaching and speaking background, I have been privileged to coach, speak and train some amazing people, alot of them wonderful hard working moms. If your not a mom and are reading this, I am sure you know a few moms that may find this post of interest.

I have been on Facebook for a while now and having lots of fun reconnecting with friends and started on Twitter a few weeks ago, talk about a learning curve! What I was finding was a lot moms looking for support, a lot of moms looking for work, and I have connected with several stay at home moms who's husbands have lost their jobs and are looking into home based businesses. For many moms this is really scary, especially if you have never ran your own business before or they think they have to sell something. I have a background in sales so it easy for me to understand their fears, I was never comfortable with "sales" persay, however I found when you believe in your product and/or service the sale part comes easy. No one likes to be sold but everyone likes to buy right?

I was introduced to a company called Lifemax a few months ago by a very well respected friend of mine in the real estate industry who is already running 5 businesses, how crazy is that? I did my due dilengence, which you should too, and realized there are a lot of moms I could help with this company. The two main reasons being, getting our kids healthy, and teaching moms how to create wealth by jumping on board with a company that is already breaking industry records and the train has not left the building.

Take 5 mins and go to www.legacyposition.com and let me know if this makes sense to you. My goal is to inspire, motivate, and empower moms across the US and Canada before we take this whole raw food product around the globe. Currently we are looking for strong leadership because we are so new, and it is absolutely ok if you do not want to be in a leadership role. Maybe you just want to make an extra $500 a month, I can show you how. Our system is very duplicatable. Simple easy and most important fun!

Thank you for your time, I know how busy you must be. I look forward to hearing from you and following my blog!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment