Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Who Is taking Mila and what is it anyways?

So I learned today that the SHAQ himself, yes Shaquille O'Neal professional basketball player with the Phoenix Suns and former Laker SUPERSTAR is consuming Mila on a daily basis! How cool is that!

I also just found out the following professional athletes/trainers that are distributors for Lifemax!

Tony Medlin = Head trainer of Chicago Bears
Andre Rison = NFL Super Bowl XXXI Player with the Green Bay Packers
Brian Gaye = Pro Golfer and recently won Heritage Open
Cole Hamels = Starting pitcher for Philadelphia Phillies
Bret Meyers = Philadelphia Phillies Professional Baseball Player
Carina Petroni = Professional Surfer

What is Mila? Great question, my nutritionist gave it two thumbs up and jumped on board immediately! You can hear that story on my prerecorded 7 min call with Chris Prefontaine, the number one income earner in Lifemax.

641-715-3900 95035#

It really is only 7 mins, I know it is not a free call but you should listen, Chris's story is incredible.

Mila has the highest and safest combination of Omega - 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and phytonutriets of any other source on the planet! Mila is a mixture of Salvia hispanica L seed. I know what is that and why do I care, that is what I said! Then I did my homework, AHA, I get it now.

Mila is gluten free, trans fat free sugar free high in fiber and protein, and has no taste or smell, that is why I love it, you can add it to anything and cook with it and it does change the nutritional value, amazing! With 5 kids, if I can make pizza healthy I am going to do it!

Mila has 700% more Omega 3 than salmon! 500% more Calcium than milk, the list goes on and on.

Need more info go to: http://www.lifemaxtammy.com and if you think you may want to share this with others go to http://www.legacyposition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment