Thursday, May 28, 2009

NEW MISSION THESE MOMS NEED OUR HELP!

To be honest I would of never thought I would be put in this position but am so grateful. I have been on Twitter for about a month and have been befriended by some really great people Jeffrey Summers and Kate Buck just to name a few. A few days ago I posted something, just having fun with my toddler and a military mom replied back how lucky I was and it struck me, she has 4 kids little ones and no TV. I am not a big TV fan however it would be nice to put my two 7 years olds and my 3 year in front of Disney so I could breastfeed my newborn in peace, that is what she is dealing with, no TV I could not imagine! I put out a shout out on Twitter and had so many people want to help and we are getting her a TV.

Then I was talking to another mom that has 4 boys under 6 who is totally abused and trying to get out of the state. Honestly I thought OMG what did I start another mom looking for help but doesnt really need it, boy was I wrong, I checked her posts and am feeling so guilty that I even thought that! Her husband raped her, she has a restraining order and you know the story the courts are doing nothing! Her 7 year old twins are sleeping on the floor, I made a contact in Utah tonight to get them a mattress but the moms goal is to be in California where her family and friends are but cant afford to do so. I am personally fronting $100 to get her here would love your help!

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment